Saturday, March 28, 2009

High School Musical 3 - Senior Year script 05

[Gabriella get off the school bus, and meet Taylor...]
GABRIELLA
: Hey, Tay.
TAYLOR: Morning, Sunshine.
GABRIELLA: You going to rehearsals today?
TAYLOR: Uh, do I have a choice? You got us into this. Which I don’t understand. Have you even told anyone you’re up for Stanford’s freshman honors program?
GABRIELLA: No.
TAYLOR: You're gonna hear from them any day.
TAYLOR: Hello?
GABRIELLA: Taylor, these things take time.
[Cell phone rings]

GABRIELLA: Hey.
TROY: I need you right away.
GABRIELLA: What?
TROY: Look up.
GABRIELLA: [speak to Taylor]I have to go.
TAYLOR: This has two weeks detention written all over it. Have fun.

[At the Rooftop Garden with Troy & Gabriella]
TROY: I really need your help. Which one do you think I should wear?
GABRIELLA: Because?
TROY: Because you're going to have a pretty dress, so I want to look right.
GABRIELLA: I've never been asked to a prom, but this almost sounds like an invitation.
This one.
TROY: I've never been to a dance, much less a prom. But I was hoping these might be a good start. Do you think we're going to have to waltz? Because I have no idea how to do that.
GABRIELLA: All I know is what my dad taught me when I was a little girl. I'd stand on his toes, and he'd waltz me around the living room.Come here. I'll show you.
TROY: What?
GABRIELLA: Come here.
TROY: We're on the roof. –
GABRIELLA: [Giggles] Come here. You'll love it.

[song: Can I have this dance]
GABRIELLA: Take my hand. Take a breath. Pull me close. And take one step. Keep your eyes
Locked on mine. And let the music. Be your guide.
TROY: Won't you promise me (Now won't you promise me)
GABRIELLA: That you'll never forget (We'll keep dancing)
GABRIELLA: To keep dancing
TROY &GABRIELLA: wherever we go next
TROY &GABRIELLA: It's like catching lightning - The chances of finding - Someone like you - It's one in a million - The chances of feeling - The way we do - And with every step together - We just keep on getting better
GABRIELLA: So can I have this dance? (Can I have this dance?)
TROY &GABRIELLA: Can I have this dance? Oh, No mountain's too high and no Ocean's too wide 'Cause together or not our dance won't stop
GABRIELLA: Let it rain...
TROY &GABRIELLA: Let it pour. What we have is worth fighting for. You know I believe, that we were meant to be. It's like catching lightning, The chances of finding. Someone like you. It's one in a million, The chances of feeling, The way we do. And with every step together. We just keep on getting better.
GABRIELLA: So can I have this dance? (Can I have this dance?)
TROY &GABRIELLA: Can I have this dance?
GABRIELLA: Can I have(This dance?)
TROY &GABRIELLA: Can I have this dance?
[end of song: Can I have this dance ]

TROY: So is that a yes?
GABRIELLA: In every language. We see ya, Yes.
[School bell rings] - [Gasps]
GABRIELLA: Oh, come on!


[In the Locker Room with Troy, Chad, Jimmie and Donny]
JIMMIE: Where's our clothes?
TROY: Yo, Rocket Man.
JIMMIE: Oh, there they are.
TROY: Thought you wanted our lockers.
CHAD: It's moving day.
JIMMIE: Oh, sweet.
OTHER: Good job.
JIMMIE& DONNY: Thanks, man.
JIMMIE: Perfect timing, Bolton.
TROY: We weren't just given these lockers. We had to earn them.
JIMMIE: Right. Right. Thanks, man.
DONNY: Chad, what's the combo?
JIMMIE: Yeah, What's the combo?
CHAD: It's like he said. You got to earn them.[turn back and go away with Troy]
JIMMIE: Wait, What's that supposed to mean?
DONNY: Hey, guys! Come back. What are you talking about?
JIMMIE: Not cool, guys!
COACH BOLTON: Hey, Bolton! Danforth!
[Laughing, and chasing ]
JIMMIE: Hey, stop playing games! This isn't funny, guys!
TROY: Chad, up top.- I got it. - Spike! - Let's go! Out!
JIMMIE: Give me my clothes!- This isn't funny, guys! - Just give me my clothes, man!
TROY: Look out. Coming through.
JIMMIE: Hey, those are new jeans! I need those back!

[At the auditorium stage, everyone was rehearsing]
RYAN: Arms, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight.
SHARPAY: You're really stressing me out. I need to breathe. And I don't know what Ryan is doing. He's doing some kind of yoga Fosse thing.
RYAN: Two, three, four... What are you doing? ...six, seven, eight.One, two, three, great, five, six, seven...

[Troy, Chad, Jimmie and Donny run into the auditorium while everyone was rehearsing]
JIMMIE: Troy, just give me my clothes!
GABRIELLA: Yearbook opportunity.
TAYLOR: Photo op. Smile!

[Everybody laughing, and Miss D come closer to Jimmie and Donny]
JIMMIE: Hi.
MISS DARBUS: Bold choice, gentlemen. We all must have the courage to discover ourselves.
However, at East High. We will discover ourselves whilst clothed. But welcome to our drama club and our spring musicale.
TAYLOR: Yeah, welcome.
MISS DARBUS: The stage crew can use your help during detention...painting sets. Throw a sheet over them. Ryan!
RYAN: OK. All right, guys, let's go back up to the top. Jason, why don't you come down here and help me out.

No comments:

Post a Comment