Saturday, March 28, 2009

High School Musical 3 - Senior Year script 03

(The next day at East High, a pink mustang comes to school, Sharpay walks down the halls to see Troy and Basketball team at the trophy stand)

SHARPAY: Hey, Troy. So, when's the big game?
[Sharpay’s cell phone rings]
TROY: Uh, yesterday.
[Sharpay looks at her cell phone, and hear nothing]
SHARPAY: Oh, well. Good luck.
TROY: …
BOY: Wow. She's so sweet.
[Boy gasps]

[Sharpay walks to her locker, Tiara taps her shoulder, Sharpay startled]

SHARPAY: What are you? I mean, who are you?
TIARA: Good morning, Ms. Evans. I'm Tiara Gold. I transferred to East High from London,and I noticed on the board you're in need of a personal assistant.
SHARPAY: Yeah, with finals, prom, graduation,I need someone tracking my appointments and assignments. Most important, I need someone to run lines for the musical. That's a theater term for...
TIARA: Learning your role. I understand. It's best to keep science and math books together, since those are first lessons of the day.
SHARPAY: How do you know my schedule?
TIARA: I took the liberty of checking, simply to make certain. I'd have your nonfat, no-foam, soy latte ready for free period.
SHARPAY: One packet of sweetener?
TIARA: Organic, of course.
SHARPAY: I'll e-mail you my wardrobe choices each morning so that our outfits won't clash.
If you own any orange, get rid of it.-By the way, like the accent. It's... sweet.


[Troy walks into Miss Darbus’ Classroom; Jimmie runs into him]

JIMMIE: Troy, my brother. Can I have your gym locker?
TROY: What?
JIMMIE: Like……starting next week? You know I'll be running the team next season and it'll help me out with the guys.
TROY: Yeah, why didn't I think of that?
JIMMIE: I don't know.
[School bell rings]
JIMMIE: Tardy again. Later, bro! (run away but was stop by the school teacher) Are you serious? What about her... Hey.

[Miss Darbus enters classroom]

MISS DARBUS: All right, settle down. I know we’re all still excited about the Wildcat’s top-to-bottom championship……
CHAD: That would be "back-to-back." Miss D!
MISS DARBUS: Whatever the case, it was a grand slam. Well done! And our student body president and co-editor of the yearbook,Taylor McKessie, has important announcements. Taylor?
TAYLOR: Senior trip committee meets tomorrow and reports Thursday to prom committee, headed by Martha. Pick up your tickets from her. This year's theme is "The Last Waltz." But don't be last to pick up tickets. Graduation committee convenes Monday. Picture deadline is Thursday and finals study groups alternate with all of the above. Questions?
CHAD: What's the lunch special in the cafeteria today?
TAYLOR: New York deli. Anyone else?
MISS DARBUS: Moving on. Ms. Sharpay Evans, four-term president of the drama club, spring musicale report.
SHARPAY: Well, with prom, finals, everyone is so busy. I was thinking I'd select something modest. Perhaps even a one-woman show.
MISS DARBUS: A little light on the sign-ups, Kelsi?
KELSI: em, no, actually we’re doing pretty well……
[Miss Darbus grabs clipboard.]
MISS DARBUS: Well, well, well. Almost the entire homeroom.
[Sharpay groans. Everyone looks at Kelsi.]
MISS DARBUS: How inspiring! I will happily see all of you at free period to discuss the show
and to make a very special announcement.

[School bell rings][ Everyone crowds Kelsi]
JASON: I'll be retaking my finals two or three times. I'm moving into the library.
TROY: I'm working on my truck every day.
ZEKE: I've got five recipes for Family Science final.
TAYLOR: We've got a yearbook to edit, so no.
KELSI: Sorry! Jeez. I thought since it was the last show, everyone would want to do it.
PEOPLE: You're wrong. - We just don't have time.
GABRIELLA: Hey. Hey, you guys, listen up. Kelsi's right. We should do this. This is our last chance to do something together. All of us. Something really fun.
SHARPAY: Oh, yippee.
GABRIELLA: So, what do you say, Wildcats?
TROY: …
PEOPLE: No, I still don't think it's a good idea. Guys, come on! It's our senior year!
SHARPAY: Troy.
PEOPLE: We're all in this together. This is our senior year.
TROY: I'm in.
PEOPLE: What?
TROY: It will be fun.
RAYN: Yes!
SHARPAY: Oh, boy.
TROY: OK. How much time will it take?
CHAD: Yeah. And what the heck is the show about?
MISS DARBUS: You, Mr. Danforth.
CHAD: Me?
MISS DARBUS: The spring musicale is all about you.
CHAD: Hold up. If it's about me, then can I have my ball back? Please?
MISS DARBUS: It's about all of you. And all of you will create it. A show about your final days at East High. We'll call it Senior Year.
SHARPAY: Genius.
MISS DARBUS: Uh-uh-uh! Playing a role is easy, but being yourself, now that's a challenge.
TROY: Miss Darbus, exactly... Kelsi will compose, Ryan will choreograph. And I will direct.
RAYN: Thank you.
MISS DARBUS: Now, I have some very important news from......the Juilliard School in New York City,America's preeminent college for the performing arts. And for the first time in East High history,Juilliard is considering four of you for one available scholarship.- Miss Sharpay Evans. SHARPAY: I'm already packed.
MISS DARBUS: Mr. Ryan Evans.
RAYN: Dance.
MISS DARBUS: Miss Kelsi Nielsen.
KELSI: What? They got my letter?
MISS DARBUS: They certainly did. And, lastly, Mr. Troy Bolton.
SHARPAY: What?
MISS DARBUS: Juilliard will be sending representatives to observe our show.So good luck to our four applicants.
TROY: Yeah, nice. Nice, guys. That's pretty funny. So... who's the big comedian?
MISS DARBUS: Is there something wrong?
TROY: Yeah. Yeah, I didn't apply.I've never heard of Juilliard.
MISS DARBUS: Well, that may be, Mr. Bolton, but evidently Juilliard has heard of you. And as you create this show, you must dig deep and think about your aspirations and dreams for the future. Line up, downstage, please. Let's begin with Mr. Danforth. Step forward, please. Your future.
CHAD: It's easy. It's U of A. Hoops all the way.
BOYS: Yeah.
MISS DARBUS: Miss McKessie.
TAYLOR: I'm going to be the President of the United States. Oh. I'm going to finish college first, of course.

[Martha runs into the theater]
MISS DARBUS: Martha Cox, you're late.
MARTHA: I'm sorry, I just thought maybe we could use a few more dancers.
[Group gasps, chuckles]
MISS DARBUS: I feel a show coming on already! Mr. Bolton.- Mr. Bolton.
TROY: Hmm?
MISS DARBUS: Your future.
TROY: Oh, yeah, uh...You know... uh...I've been thinking about...Uh...
GABRIELLA: I think we should stage the perfect prom.
SHARPAY: Golly gee, how adorable. What do I want? Gosh, I wouldn't know where to begin.
But I know where it ends. Center stage. A single spotlight. A huge marquee that reads...

6 comments:

  1. REALLY HELPFUL!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be using this for my audition as Gabriella!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i am playing her in my school play

      Delete
  3. i am play Gabrielle in my school play and this is not helpful

    ReplyDelete