Saturday, March 28, 2009

High School Musical 3 - Senior Year script 04

[In the Cafeteria with Sharpay, Ryan, Tiara and Everyone]
RYAN: New York deli platter, please.
SHARPAY: How can you think about food?
RYAN: Maybe because it's lunch time? - No pickles. Throw that Big Apple parfait in.
SHARPAY: OK, this show is our last shot, Ryan.
TIARA: Sharpay's meal, please. Thanks. That's great.
SHARPAY: That puppy dog Troy pretended to know nothing about Juilliard. Give me a break.
RYAN: He seemed surprised to me.
SHARPAY: Oh, so the theater fairy magically sent in Troy’s application? Performers can’t fool me, Ryan. They’re deceitful, ambitious and ruthless!
RYAN: Aren't we performers?
SHARPAY: Exactly.
- Hmm. - [Scoffs]

[song: I want it all]
SHARPAY: Imagine having everything we ever dreamed. Don't you want it?
RYAN: Maybe
SHARPAY: Can't ya see it?
RYAN: Kinda/kind of.
SHARPAY: Imagine first audition after college I get the lead
RYAN: A part for me?
SHARPAY: Well, of course
RYAN: Yeah, right, keep talking
SHARPAY: You gotta believe it
RYAN: Keep talking
SHARPAY: You and I, all the fame
RYAN: Sharpay and what's-his-name
SHARPAY: Sound exciting?
RYAN: Inviting
SHARPAY: Let's do it then
RYAN: Listening
SHARPAY: Personal stylist agent and a publicist
RYAN: But where do I fit into this?
SHARPAY: With you, we can win
RYAN: Win the part?
SHARPAY: Think bigger
RYAN: Become superstars?
SHARPAY: That's better. Don't you see that bigger is better. And better is bigger. A little bit it is never enough No, no, no
PEOPLE: Don't you want it all?
SHARPAY: You want it You know that you want it. The fame and the fortune and more
PEOPLE: You want it all
SHARPAY: You want it You know that you want it. You gotta have your star on the door. You want the world, nothing less. All the glam and the press. Only giving you the best reviews
PEOPLE: Say it!
RYAN&SHARPAY: I want it all
PEOPLE: I want it I want it, want it
SHARPAY: My name in lights at Carnegie Hall I want it all
SHARPAY: Can't you see it?
RYAN: Yeah
SHARPAY: They're gonna love me –
RYAN: [clears throat]
SHARPAY: I mean us. Red carpet, rose bouquets Crowd waiting backstage
RYAN: I'm with her, don't stop me I'm not the paparazzi
SHARPAY: Invitations,Standing ovations
RYAN: Magazines
SHARPAY: Yes, please
RYAN&SHARPAY: Gonna be celebrities
SHARPAY: Photographs, fan club Give the people what they love - Now you're excited
RYAN: I like it
SHARPAY: Let's do it then. Times Square, jetsetter Sequels pay better
RYAN&SHARPAY: New York today Tomorrow the world
RYAN: Sold out shows?
SHARPAY: Think bigger
RYAN: And the Oscar goes to...
SHARPAY: That's better
RYAN&SHARPAY: Don't ya see that bigger is better and better is bigger. A little bit is never enough No, no, no. I want it all I want it, want it, want it. The fame and the fortune and more
I want it all I want it, want it, want it. I gotta have my star on the door. I want the world Nothing less, all the glam and the press. Only giving me the best reviews. I want it all I want it, want it, want it. Radio City Music Hall We want it all
RYAN: Here in the spotlight we shine, look at who we are
SHARPAY: When Broadway knows your name.You know that you're a star
RYAN: Oh, dance.Madison Square Garden!
SHARPAY: They love you.
RYAN: Thank you! Thank you all!
Background: It's Oprah calling. Again. She wants you on the show. They're going to get back to you.- You know how fast you were going? - Officer Chad!-Hey, it's Ms. Evans. How you doing? Follow me.
GROUP: I want it l-l-I want it, want it. I want it, I want it l-l-I want it all, yeah. I want it l-l-I want it, want it.- I want it, l-l-I want it - I want it all-I gotta, ooh, I gotta I want to, I have to, I want to. I want it, I want it I have to have it. I want it, I have to
- I want it all - I want it, want it, want it. - The fame and the fortune and more - I want it all. I want it, want it, want it. I gotta have my star on the door. I want the world, nothing less All the glam and the press. Only giving me the best reviews I want it all
RYAN&SHARPAY: Paris, London, Rome, Toronto. L.A., Sydney, Buenos Aires. Tokyo, Moscow, Bollywood. New York City. We want it...All
[end of song: I want it all]


[applause鼓掌欢迎, 欢呼]

SHARPAY: It's ours, Ryan.
RYAN: Wait a minute. Miss D said that there's only one scholarship. There's two of us.
SHARPAY: We're twins. They're going to have to take us both. Listen, Kelsi always writes her best songs for Troy and Gabriella. So you make certain we get those songs.
SHARPAY: how?
SHARPAY: Polish her glasses, buy her some ruby slippers, take her to prom. I don't know. Just do it.

1 comment: