Saturday, March 28, 2009

High School Musical 3 - Senior Year script 02

[场景:在Troy家举行庆功聚会,在快到Troy家门口,车发动机坏了,两人推着小货卡车走…]

CHAD: I'm pushing.
TROY: You can’t be pushing.
CHAD: I'm pushing!
TROY: Push harder! Chad, tree! - Home sweet home. - I'm saving for a new fuel pump.
CHAD: Mm-hm. Save faster.

[Pop music plays. 场景:在院子里的音乐大派对…]

TROY: Hey, turn it up, Kels. - How you doing, girl?
GIRL: I'm good! Great comeback!
TROY: Thanks. - Watch that tail. It's dangerous.
BOY: You know it!
GABRIELLA: Amazing! We won!
TAYLOR: I didn't think they'd come back.
TROY: Hey!
GABRIELLA: Congratulations!
TROY: Thanks. Can I fix you a plate?
GABRIELLA: I want one of everything!
TROY: Are we celebrating on something?
BOY: What's up, Hoops? Back-to-back champions!
TROY: Yeah, thanks.

COACH BOLTON: Coach, got a couple of empty lockers at U of A?
COACH of U of A: Hopefully not for long.
COACH BOLTON: Charlie Danforth will suit up next season.
COACH KELLOG: Front row seat will be fine.
COACH of U of A: I’ll talk you that teamwork I saw tonight, that assist where you gave up the final shot, that's the kind of players I'm looking for. We're going to see you in Redhawk uniforms?
COACH BOLTON: Done deal.
OTHER: Amen to that.
COACH of U of A: Go have some fun.
TROY: OK.

GIRL: Congratulations, Troy!
TROY: Hey! Thanks.
TROY: Yo! - Hey, dude!
BOY: Sweet game!

JIMMIE: Hey, Troy. Great house, bro. Your room is way cool.
TROY: Thanks, man. You were in my room?
JIMMIE: Well, yeah. I just took a picture. Look. I'm doing mine the same way.
TROY: Great.
JIMMIE: Dude, We should hang out tonight. Get to know each other or something.
TROY: Yeah, sure. I just gotta grab the championship trophy I left it in my truck.
JIMMIE: Oh, Dude. Don't sweat it! I'm on it!
TROY: OK.

[TROY 和GABRIELLA俩人坐在树屋上…]

GABRIELLA: So, another top-secret hiding place?
TROY: You're the second girl I've had up here. The first was my mom. She only climbed up here to get me down.
GABRIELLA: Well, I'm honored. This place is so cool.
TROY: Me and my dad built it.
GABRIELLA: See the coach of you bake down there?
TROY: Yeah. Hey, He's at my house.
GABRIELLA: Yeah.
TROY: Crazy.
GABRIELLA: I bet he's already got your name on a locker.
TROY: It's always been my dad's dream. Now I'm going to end up at his alma mater. Did I just say that?
GABRIELLA: You know my mom and I have been talking about Stanford pretty much since I was born.
TROY: Yeah, And you're already in. That's so cool.
GABRIELLA: Except she won't stop talking about it. It's embarrassing.
TROY: Come on. She's proud of you. I'm proud of you.
GABRIELLA: The thing about Stanford is it's a thousand and fifty...
TROY: ...fifty-three miles from here. I know. It suddenly seems like the rest of the school year is coming so fast.
GABRIELLA: Yeah. I wish it would all just stop. At least just slow down.

[songs:Right here right now.]

TROY: Can you imagine what would happen, If we could have any dream? I'd wish this moment was ours to own it. And that it would never leave
GABRIELLA: Then I would thank that star. That made our wish come true
TROY: Oh, yeah 'Cause he knows that
G&T: where you are, Is where I should be too. Right here Right now (Right now)
GABRIELLA: I'm looking at you. And my heart loves the view. 'Cause you mean everything (Everything)
G&T: Right here
GABRIELLA: I promise you somehow
TROY: Somehow we're gonna
GABRIELLA: Tomorrow can wait for some other day to be
TROY: To be, but right now there's you and me
GABRIELLA: Oh, we know it's coming (coming).
G&T: And it's coming fast. It's always you and me
TROY: So let's make every second last - [giggles]
G&T: Make it last
TROY: 'Cause right here
GABRIELLA: Oh, Right now
TROY: Yeah, I'm looking at you
GABRIELLA: And my heart loves the view
TROY: 'Cause you mean everything (everything)
G&T: Right here. I promise you somehow
TROY: That tomorrow can wait
GABRIELLA: For some other day to be
TROY: To be, but right now there's you and me
GABRIELLA: You and me
TROY: You and me
GABRIELLA: oh You and me
TROY: But right now there's
G&T: You and me
(end of the song)

GABRIELLA: Is this a pirate's wheel?
TROY: No.
GABRIELLA: [Laughs] Very cute.
TROY: I haven't played with Robo-Rob since third grade.
GABRIELLA: I'm Robo-Rob. I am...
TROY: Don't break him. Don't break him.- That's Chad's.
GABRIELLA: Sure it is. Now it's just like kindergarten.
TROY’S MOM: Troy? You have guests. Don't make me come up there and get you again. Hi, Gabriella.
TROY: We'll be right down, Mom. She really will come up here if we don't go down.
GABRIELLA: Oh, OK.

No comments:

Post a Comment