Saturday, March 28, 2009

High School Musical 3 - Senior Year script 07

[In the Yearbook Room with Gabriella and Taylor, Gabriella humming.]
TAYLOR: What is this? [Gasps] " Stanford University’s freshman honors program cordially..." [screams] - Oh, my gosh. Oh, my goodness! "You and 29 students are invited for early orientation."
GABRIELLA: Yeah
TAYLOR: Oh, my gosh, that's huge. Your mom must be so proud.
GABRIELLA: Taylor, you're the only one that knows.
TAYLOR: But you've already accepted, right? I'm throwing a going-away party. This is huge!
GABRIELLA: You can't get rid of me that easy. We've got a yearbook to do. Remember? Back to work.
TAYLOR: OK.
TIARA: Gabriella, these are Sharpay's yearbook photos.
GABRIELLA: Of course they are. Thank you.

[In the Computer Lab with Tiara and Sharpay]
SHARPAY: This better be good.
TIARA: They select only 30 freshmen from the entire incoming class. It's a special three-weeks Honor program.
SHARPAY: How prestigious.
TIARA: But the program starts in two weeks. She'd miss our sh... your show.
SHARPAY: Oh, my goodness. What to do? The show must go on, mustn't it?

[The next day at East High in the Music Room with Kelsi, Ryan enters …]
RYAN: Morning.
KELSI: Morning.
RYAN: "I just wanna be with you."
[Ryan plays the first chord from Kelsi’s song]
[Hums][Giggles]

RYAN: [Singing] I got a lot of things I have to do - All these distractions - Our future's coming soon - We're being pulled - A hundred different directions - But whatever happens - I know I've got you...
RYAN: It's beautiful.
KELSI: Thanks.
RYAN: I mean, really. This, the prom number, everything. It's going to be a great show. - Speaking of prom, what are you doing?
KELSI: Well, it's two days before the show. I'm writing orchestrations and fixing charts. I still have to write lyrics.
RYAN: Great. I'll pick you up at 8:00.

RYAN: [Singing] You're on my mind You're in my heart - It doesn't matter where we are - We'll be all right - Even if we're miles apart
[rehearsaling…]
[song: Just wanna be with you]
TROY&GABRIELLA: All I wanna do - Is be with you - Be with you - There's nothing we can't do - Just wanna be with you Only you - No matter where life takes us - Nothing can break us apart - You know it's true - I just wanna be with you.
GABRIELLA: yeah
TROY: Just be with you. - You know how life can be It changes overnight
TROY&GABRIELLA: It's sunny then raining - but it's all right
GABRIELLA: A friend like you
TROY&GABRIELLA: Always makes it easy
TROY: I know that you get me
TROY&GABRIELLA: Every time - Through every up through every down you know I'll always be around - Through anything you can count on me - All I wanna do - Is be with you - Be with you
There's nothing we can't do - Just wanna be with you - Only you - No matter where life takes us - Nothing can break us apart
TROY: You know it's true
TROY&GABRIELLA: I just wanna be with you - I just wanna be with you
[end of song]

RYAN: Bravo! Great rehearsal. Pity the actor that has to follow you.
KELSI: I believe that actor is you, Mr. Choreographer.
RYAN: Oh, really?
KELSI: OK, let's take five and run it again. - Yes!
SHARPAY: Ryan!
RYAN: Uh,That's five, everybody.
SHARPAY: Did you get a copy of that song from Kelsi?
RYAN: No. But I'm taking her to prom.
SHARPAY: Brilliant. Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer. Now get me that duet.
RYAN: Uh... Sharpay, you are not Gabriella.
SHARPAY: Zzztt! Don't be so sure.

[In the Junkyard with Troy, Chad & Mr. Riley Horn honks]
CHAD: Hey, Bobby.
Mr. RILEY: Hey, the boys are back.
TROY: Hey, Bob. - How are you?
TROY: Mr. Riley.
Mr. RILEY: Troy. There is nothing like the purr of a well-tuned engine. That wasn't it.
TROY: Yeah. My fuel pump's deceased. You have a radiator cap for me?
Mr. RILEY: Heard of duct tape?
TROY: That's what I got on it now.
Mr. RILEY: Dig around over there. I'm sure you'll find what you want. I am so excited about you boys playing at the U of A next year. I bought my season tickets. I got to take off early today,
so lock up when you're done, will you?
TROY: Yeah.
Mr. RILEY: Thanks. You know where the key is. - Say "hey" to Coach.
TROY: Will do.
CHAD: Did you hear that? He's got season tickets. Time to start practicing.
TROY: Take a breather, LeBron. Don’t you ever feel like your future is laid out in front of you?
CHAD: What is your point?
TROY: I don't know. I just want my future to be … my future.
CHAD: Do you see what happens when you do a show? You're, like, five people.
TROY: Yeah, but what's so bad about that, Man? We used to come here as kids, we'd be ten people.
We'd be spies, superheroes, rock stars. - Hold this. We were whatever we wanted to be, whenever we wanted to be it. It was us, man!
CHAD: Yeah, we were, like, eight years old. For the record, I was a better superhero than you were.

[Song: The Boys Are Back]
TROY: Take it back to the place when you know it all began
CHAD: We could be anything we wanna be
TROY: We can tell by the noise that the boys are back again
CHAD: Together making history
All: It's time to show how
TROY: To be a superhero
All: Just like a showdown
CHAD: Will Smith and Bobby De Niro
All: We're the best, no doubt
TROY: Doing it like we used to do
All: This is our town
CHAD+TROY: And I'm telling you, Oh, the boys are back Hey, the boys are back(That's right)
The boys are back Gonna do it again - Gonna wake up the neighborhood - The boys are back, yeah The boys are back, all right - Climbing up the walls any time we want - The word is out The boys are back - The boys are back - Back to save the day - The boys are back - Oh, yeah
TROY: Keep coming with the right Win the fight, every single time
CHAD: Undefeated here in our house Yeah
TROY: We can rock, we can shock Any time we like
CHAD: And tonight we're going all out
All: It's time to show how
TROY: To be a superhero, oh
All: Just like a showdown
CHAD: Keep the pedal to the metal Go!
All: We're the best, no doubt
TROY: Doing it like we used to do
All: This is our town
CHAD: And I'm telling you Oh, look out
All: The boys are back, hey - The boys are back - That's right - The boys are back, gonna do it again - gonna wake up the neighborhood - The boys are back, yeah - The boys are back - All right - Climbing up the walls any time we want, the word is out, the boys are back
TROY: Here to change the world
CHAD: To solve the mystery Fight the battle
All: Save the girl - No one No one can stop us now - We're the ones that make the rules - Oooh! - No, no, no, hey! No, no, no, no! Hey! - The boys are back - Oh, yeah - The boys are back, hey the boys are back, that's right - The boys are back Gonna do it again - Gonna wake up the neighborhood - The boys are back, yeah The boys are back, all right - Climbing up the walls any time we want –
TROY: No need to worry, 'cause...
All: The boys are back Hey, the boys are back - The boys are back - Gonna do it again - And we make it look good - The boys are back Yeah, the boys are back - Tearing down the walls any time we want - I'm sure that you know by now - The boys are back
[end of song]

CHAD: What are you gonna do if Juilliard says yes?
TROY: I don't know.
CHAD: That's not what I wanted to hear. I'm getting your butt back in the gym tomorrow. Got me?
TROY: So I can whup your butt again?
CHAD: Dream on. With my eyes closed.

No comments:

Post a Comment